Frequently asked questions
Often there is a simple answer but until you ask you just don't know. If the question you have isn't answered here then do contact me.
Q - How do I know my ring size?
- I do sell a re-usable ring sizer, and you can claim the cost back against your first ring order with me.
- You can go to a bricks and mortar jewellers and ask them to measure your ring size.
- A couple of things to be aware of when measuring; fingers may change size depending on how hot or cold they are - this can change your ring size from a half to a whole size difference. Wider rings will most likely need a larger size than a thinner one to fit comfortably.
Q - I've received my rings but they are a little too big/small, what can I do?
- Message me straight away, with your order number, and we can arrange for you to post back the ring and I can make a new size for you.
- The postage costs are your responsibility but the first ring resize (of a ring purchased from me within one month of ordering) is free. Any subsequent resizes may be subject to a charge to cover my time.
Q - How do I know my bangle size?
- If you have an existing bangle that fits then measure the internal diameter - straight across the inside - and note down the measurement in mm.
- You can go to a jewellery shop and ask them to measure for a bangle size.
Q - I've put the wrong delivery address on my order!
- Message me straight away to change your delivery address.
- If I've already posted it then I'm afraid there is no changing it.
- You are responsible for postage costs if the order gets returned and I have to repost, or the entire order costs if it is not retrievable.
Q - How long are your necklaces?
- As they are all handmade there can be variance but they tend to be about 18"/50cm
- If you would like your necklace to be longer or shorter then message me either before you order or leave a note when you checkout to let me know how long you would like it. Please note this may change the lead time of your order.
Q - I've placed and order but I've not had any confirmation.
An automatic email is sent to you on order confirmation, please check your email spam or junk folder to check if it has ended up in there. If you really are unsure then do contact me.
Q - How long will my order take to arrive?
- As you will understand this question has variable answers due to the variety of products, all handmade by myself. Some I keep in stock so are quicker to post out and some I only make to order. Do message me for a specific item if you need a more accurate answer.
- As a general guide, if not in stock, earrings take 3-7 days to time of postage. Necklaces take 3-7 days to time of postage. Rings are always made to order so can take 5-12 days to time of postage. Bangles need to be hallmarked so if in stock you can order your size and will take 2-5 days to time of postage, but if your size isn't available and you choose to pre-order then it can take 7-21 days to time of postage as I will make and send off for Hallmarking before it comes to you.
- I do not post out every day, and I am one person handmaking each piece so do consider that when ordering, or wanting something to arrive quickly.
Q - How much is delivery?
- Postage to the UK is free if your order is £35 or more, this is non tracked 1st class by Royal Mail.
- Postage to the UK is £2.95 if your order is under £35, this is non tracked 1st class by Royal Mail.
- You have the option to select a different postage option at checkout, when delivering to the UK. You can upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 48 hours for £4.00, or Royal Mail special delivery for £7.00
- If you pay for a postage upgrade you need to take into account the time it will take for me to make your item still before it is posted out.
- Rest of the world postage is £15.00
- If you are local to me then the free local delivery option will be available at checkout.